Weighed in last night, at my normal meeting, and lost 0.2kg. Not a lot, but I am always happy with losses! I would like to get to 20kg lost all up by next weigh in (will be on a different day again due to public holiday, and different venue) but if I don't get it next week, it will be the week after! or the one after that! I will get there!
I have lost 18.7kg all up.
That is just amazing. I am in the 80s, and easily! Will never be a 90s girls.
My other achievements to date:
I have lost so much off of my measurements. 73cm!!! :)
I can give my girl dizzy whizzies without getting puffed, as well as just the general chase.
I can run further then any of my students (12 year olds),
I can out run and jump some incredibly thin and fit looking netball competitors.
I am inbetween size 14 and 16 (16 is way too big, but 14 is just too tight on my bulging muscular (LOL) thighs). I started at a tight 20. I can even wear designer label!
I easily fit into movie seats/plane seats, all those tight squeezed seats.
I no longer fear breaking a toilet seat!
I don't sweat as much in just general day to day activities.
My eczma is pretty much gone.
My skin is the best condition it has ever been in. So smooth!
My asthma no longer hinders anything I do.
I can wear a skirt/dress for at least 2 days in a row without that horrible chaffing happening! (and not needing to wear bike pants underneath...and i can fit into bike pants!).
I weigh less then my husband for the first time ever.
I weigh less then I did when I was 21.
I feel confident!
I can talk to others about what I do, what works, wear I am at, and feel like everything I say is worthwhile and effective...not just a fat chick blabbering on about something she knows nothing about!
I can inspire others.
I am almost at the "overweight" BMI, yet when I tell people that I am still "obese" they tell me I am full of sh.. and there is noway I would be obese, or even overweight...and while I know the truth, gee it makes me feel good!
Going to go for a run tonight...going to try my 7km route...see how far I get. If anyone knows any good podcasts or websites for 8 / 10/ 12km runs...please share them! I loved the C25K program...but it stops at 5k.
Have planned to have mountain bread nachos for dinner tonight. I already have the basic spaghetti bolognaise mixture, will add some kidney beans, some chilli and top with some avocado and WW sourcream, and YUMMY...hopefully! But it is quick and easy, since the basics are done!
Step Into Life (my outdoor training group) are putting together a resistance training at home schedule to do at least once per week. You do it by yourself, but you fill out paperwork and hand in and they assess for you, to make you accountable. That is exactly what I need! I am so glad I am in sync with them, or they are in sync with me! :) So that will help me achieve my goal, when I update this weeks goals, and that remains one!
Trying Zumba on Thursday...I will blog after that class. I really am looking forward to doing that! Something different, really high energy, something to exercise the brain too!
Last two days of work. Hopefully the kids will be kind and not drain me too much! Well, here I am during DOTT and writing my blog..OH DEAR!!! but on the good side, i am mainly planned for the rest of today and tomorrow...so not too hard. But I do have things to do.
Better go earn my keep! :)
Well done well done well done! Isn't is wonderful to be able to realise all these good things!
ReplyDeleteHere's a site for podcasts for 8km:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.djsteveboy.com/gw28k.html
And for 10km:
http://www.djsteveboy.com/fw210k.html
That's an impressive list of changes in your life. Fantastic work!
Congrats on your list of achievements, that is something to be super proud of!!
ReplyDelete