WOW!
That wasn't easy! Firstly getting up on a Sunday morning.
Secondly...25 minutes of jogging is the longest I have gone for. I have realised I HATE running around in circles. I have this mental block that a lap is the finish. Once I complete a lap, or 2, or whatever my goal is, I should stop. so it was very hard when i still had 4 or so minutes to run after 2 laps.
But I did it.
I did 25 minutes of jogging, NON stop!
I jogged 3.9km in this time.
That is one good thing about running around in circles, at the lake. Every 100m is marked out, so I know EXACTLY how much I have run.
So not only have i jogged 25 minutes straight, I have jogged further then ever, and faster then I have before. Not that I went fast! But faster!
I am now up to week 7, and all 3 sessions are the same, 25minute jogs. I can do this! And I can improve my speed!!!
After my 25minutes, I then did another 2.5 laps of the lake with my WW friend. Then we enjoyed a skinny coffee watching the birds and the other silly people walking and jogging the lake!
On my return home, my husband informed me that we are off to the Moonlight Cinemas tonight, so his mum wouldn't be visiting this morning. Instead we would go to the beach.
And it was perfect. A trip to the beach, put on my board shorts that I got in Bali that were hard to do up, but I got them for the next 5kg I lost and surely I would get the button up easier. Well, button up now! A little tight, but fine to wear and I looked fine in them.
Spent over an hour at the beach, and have come home and had a yummy lunch!
Today might just be the first time in a long time, where I don't go over points. And not eat into exercise points. With what we are having for dinner, it is more then achievable, with points left over. Only I can ruin it!
So hopefully, missy will sleep soon and NOT climb out of her cot like I can hear she just has (yes she did!) and I can get some housework done, then get ready for the movies. Can't wait! We must be the last of the people who hasn't seen Avatar. Hope it is as good as everyone says it is, even if it isn't on 3D!
No comments:
Post a Comment